Tuesday, February 27, 2007

welcome.....

so, the first blogspot crashed and burned - my pc is on a wireless connection and that may be the issue. this week-end i will move to hardwire, and that will solve that issue, i hope. i have explorer 7.

today has been inexplicably hard. the bed is calling me, not to mention the other. i hate to have more than 2 or 3 at the same time though - it makes managing them difficult.

rachel and joy - hope you find me here. the other blog.spot has lost my password and i cannot sign in. i wonder if i have been hacked..... fucking vixen.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to say that I'm here.

Also, I'm no expert but I doubt your wireless connection is the problem. I was going to suggest that you download the latest version of Firefox net browser. I recently started surfing the net with it and I find that it makes for far better (significantly less glitchy) web navigation/surfing.

You wouldn't have to delete Internet Explorer or anything of that sort. If you're interested, download it here and give it a go. You can always go back to using IE if you don't note any differences.

tnemgarf said...

ya use firefox its better

Anonymous said...

hhhmmm, i'll give it a go. thanks for the suggestion. Rachel, what do you do for a living (assuming you are old enough to be working)?

Anonymous said...

well, SHIT. I created this one using a different email address, so now I cannot log-in to it to make modifications because Blogger is Google-owned.

Is it worth it for me to redo this one more time?

Anonymous said...

LOL well, damn. You might as well.

So if you can't do modifications, you can't delete this particular blogger, then?

I'm 24, a part-time student and presently make my living as a librarian of sorts. I don't intend to make a career out of it; it just helps pay for school.

tnemgarf said...

eh login with your google email? else redo it then no choice